San Japan is over and I am home again! My brain is too sleepy for prose, so here's a list of some highlights!
- Improved Ears! I have a new toy crown for my Cait Sith ears. Lots of people said it was very cute! ^_^
- There was a whiteboard across from our table where people could draw. There were a ton of shoujo OCs and tumblr ads.
- I saw a lot of friends I haven't seen since last year. It was great to reconnect and talk about what we have all been up to. ^_^ (Even if we DID have to wait two hours for our food!)
- Ebiru-Zeru took me to the maid cafe. After three days of hard work and little sleep, it was so uplifting to spend an hour surrounded by cute maids and butlers. No matter what, I want to go again!
- Even though I didn't think anyone would recognize obscure characters I drew, several people did! Every single one of you, you made my weekend! <3
Now that the con is over, I'm going to put heart and soul into the Realms Con art contest. Everyone, wish me luck! @_@